男:新年的钟声就要敲响,庆典的序曲正要奏响。
The bell for the new year is soon to strike The overture for the ceremony is soon to play.
女:让我们伴着管乐队的乐曲,祝福我们的祖国更加强大昌盛,祝福我们的祖国。
With the accompan-im-ent music of our band, let&rsquos wish our motherland more prosperity and our Country
合:更加郁郁葱葱。
More verdure .
女:新春的脚步已在耳畔响起。
The footsteps of the new spring are nearer and nearer.
男:是啊,春天是&ldquo春色满园关不住,一枝红杏出墙来&rdquo。
Yes, you are right.
女:春天是&ldquo西塞山前白鹭飞,桃花流水鳜鱼肥&rdquo。
男:盼新春,望新春,道不尽心中憧憬无限。
Looking forward to the coming of the new spring, we are full of hope.
女:贺新春,唱新春,说不完心中欢乐无限。
Celebrating the new spring, we are full of happiness.
男:联欢会的帷幕即将拉上,但是我们知道,在华初的这块沃土上,我们将更加茁壮成长。
Though the Get-together is about to end, we still know we are reaching more maturity.
女:让我们衷心祝福我们的嘉宾在新的一年里工作顺利,家庭幸福!
Wish each of our distinguished guests a successful career and a happy family.
男:祝福我们的同事工作进步,再创佳绩。
Wish our colleagues great progreand more achievements.
女:祝福我们的祖国,在新的一年里,
Wish our country a more splendid future
合:再攀高峰,再创辉煌。
In the new year.
男:2012年新年晚会到此结束。
That&rsquos all for the New Year&rsquos Celebration . Thank you for being with us.